ONLY $15 for $30 Worth of Handcrafted Beer & Mountain Grill at Colorado Mountain Brewery ($30 value)
|Time Left To Buy|
It’s getting cold, lots of friends are around, so what is it time for? Well, if you’re over 21, beer! (And if you’re under 21 hot cocoa isn’t so bad either.)
And what better place to get a nice cold one than at Colorado Mountain Brewery, serving up six regular local microbrews and three rotating beers on tap, in addition to classic brewery fare with a Colorado twist that pairs perfectly with their beer offerings. Their sweet potato fries are renowned, in addition to their Brew House Ribs and Fourteeners, named in honor of nearby 14,000+ foot elevation mountains. They’ve also got a nice kid’s menu (served on Frisbees – and how can you go wrong with Frisbees?) and plenty of salad and sandwich selections as well. With great service and great food, all with a Colorado twist, Colorado Mountain Brewery is the perfect place to catch up with old friends or spend some time with family this holiday season!
- There is always something fun going on at the brewery!!!
- “Brewer’s Whimsy,” every Tuesday our renowned Master Brewer Andy debuts a limited specialty brew!
- “Blood, Sweat and Beers,” every Wednesday the CMB run club meets at the brewery for a brisk winter jog. Join in on the excitement to receive a variety of exclusive “Blood, Sweat and Beers,” discounts on brews and food.
- It’s 5 o’clock somewhere; stop by the brewery between 2:00 and 4:00 every Friday for a free brew on us!!
- NFL Sunday, Monday we play the game and the sound!!! Join us for .50 wings, $3 draft beers and $5 pizzas.
- Happy Hour is between Sunday and Thursday from 3:00-6:00PM. Including; 2 for the price of 1 appetizers and $3 draft beers.
- We understand you can’t drink a beer on your lunch hour, bring your lunch receipt back to the brewery and receive one free beer on us.
“Best place in town!! I went there over the past weekend and was completely impressed! CMB has the absolute best burger in town! The service is outstanding, the food is excellent and the beer is out of this world!! I had the Panther IPA and it is by far the best IPA I have ever had!! Also, they have the best views in town and they have the patio space to take advantage of it! This is a definite MUST GO TO place.”
- Expires 5/31/11
- Limit 2 per person
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash back
- 1 use per visit per table
- Tax and gratuity not included
- Deal must be purchased online with Deal of the Day
- Beer for every taste brewed in-house
- Featuring Venison Spring Rolls, Chipotle Bison BBQ Sliders, Fourteener Burgers piled high (of course) and Flatbread Pizzas with uniquely wild and fresh toppings
Colorado Mountain BreweryVisit Website
11202 Rampart Hills View
(Interquest & I-25)
Colorado Springs, CO 80921